Welcome back! This week we’re looking for some amazing designs inspired by a great color combination. We’re not specifying a size or shape, so design what inspires you – a scrapbook page, a card, a tag… any size goes! Here’s your colors:
- This is a digital design challenge… Design team members use primarily Stampin’ Up! products including My Digital Studio software and Stampin’ Up! digital downloads, but you’re more than welcome to use your choice of design software.
- Use the challenge designs or color palettes to create your choice of scrapbook pages, cards, tags… then upload them to the list (below).
- Note, that for sketch challenges the sketches will usually be displayed as 4.25×5.5, but you can scale those up to 8.5×11 8×8 or 12×12, etc.
- The only other rule is that your creation must be 100% digital!
- Submissions close at Midnight on the second Sunday of a challenge period, giving you 11 days to create and submit your entry. This challenge will end at midnight on Sunday, September 23rd.
- Enter as many times as you like. When uploading with the Linky Lists tool, make sure you put your name in the caption/title area, and provide an email address. Email addresses will not be published, but are used to notify challenge winners.
- Vote for your favorite designs by “liking” them.
- Three design winners will be selected – two by the design team and one by YOU. (Don’t forget to vote!)
- Winners will be notified by email and via blog post the Wednesday after the challenge closes.
- Winners earn the right to display a custom IBN DigiChallenge Badge!
- Add our players badge to your blog, and don’t forget to tell all your friends to play along!
Here’s some inspiration from the Design Team, where Kris did a scrapbook page from a recent camping trip, and Nicole did a gift tag! (That black spot in her design is where the ribbon would go through to attach it to a gift… )