Oh, Baby! It’s time for the Pals Blog Hop! Today the Stampin’ Pretty Pals are sharing some fabulous cards and projects for babies and children that we think you’ll enjoy! You’ve probably hopped over from Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog, I’m stop number 10 on the Pals Hop and I’m glad you hopped in! I’ll help you “hop along” from blog to blog where you’ll find great ideas for paper projects for babies and children from the Stampin’ Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you’ll be back on track
This time I thought I’d share a really cool, but quick and easy My Digital Studio (MDS) project that anyone can make for a kids project – maybe a scout craft, after school activity or even a fun little birthday party project. It’s a corner book mark!
Simply enough, you just have to place three square punch shapes (I sized them to 3 1/2″ square, then adjusted the angle to 45 degrees) in the configuration above. The outer two squares can be filled in with a DSP pattern, left blank, or you can add additional stamps to color in. Just remember that one of these outside pieces will overlap the other to make the page pocket. I put in a cute saying and left the stamp images uncolored so the kids can color them in on their own! Print out as many as you need on sheets of Whisper White cardstock.
Once the bookmark is colored, then cut it out, or have the kids cut it out using appropriate scissors, then fold and adhere the two flaps together to make the pocket. Can it get any easier?! Unfortunately, my sample didn’t print out quite as clean as I had hoped, but, you get the idea!
Now hop along for more inspiring ideas from Kim Luithle at Kim’s Stampin, stop number 11 on the Babies and Children Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for “hopping” by!
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Leslie Davis at Lesliesellalicious
- Nakaba Rager at My Stampin’ Blog
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Marian Kay at All Aboard the Crafting Train
- Max Conrad at Stamp to the Max
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Scrap with Susan
- Amanda Cramer at Mrs. C With Style
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Kim Luithle at Kim’s Stampin
- Mary Fish at Stampin Pretty
- Dawn Tidd at Tidd Bits from Dawn
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki’s Creative Corner
- Jennifer Takacs at My Stampin’ Blog